2014 HSUS Exposition Fellowship Presentations
|Topics:||Shelter Design and Housing, Shelter Population Management, and Infectious Disease|
|Species:||Canine and Feline|
View and download presentations made by UC Davis/UW Shelter Medicine Fellows at the 2014 HSUS Expo. Topics include Managed Admissions, Calculating Humane Capacity, Making Double-Compartment Housing Possible, Innovative Approaches to Saving the Little Ones, and Maximizing Movement through Your Shelter.
Each year the UC Davis/ University of Wisconsin Shelter Medicine Fellows present a series of lectures at the HSUS Exposition. The PowerPoint presentations for each lecture are available for you to view and to download.
1. Managing Admission: It's Not Turning Our Backs on Animals in Need presented by Dr. Cynthia Karsten
2. Calculating Humane Capacity presented by Dr. Cynthia Karsten and Dr. Sandra Newbury
3. Step-by-Step: Making Double Compartment Housing Possible presented by Dr. Sarah Boyd and Dr. Helene Chevalier
4. Innovative Approaches to Saving the Little Ones presented by Dr. Becky DeBolt
5. Maximizing Movement through Your Shelter: Fast Tracking and Open Selection presented by Dr. Katie Kuehl and Dr. Laura Birdsall
6. Maximizing Movement through Your Shelter: Daily Rounds Round-Up presented by Kathleen Makolinski